- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
Player ratings from Arsenal’s 2-1 defeat to Dinamo Zagreb
Olivier Giroud had another night to forget in the Champions League after being sent off during our 2-1 defeat to Dinamo Zagreb on Wednesday night.
The Frenchman received two needless bookings, the second of which came when we were already 1-0 down, to leave us with a mountain to climb. The hosts made it 2-0 after half time before Theo Walcott pulled one back late on but we couldn’t salvage a draw.
Here are my ratings:
Ospina 5/10 – Unlucky for the first goal as he actually made a decent save. Looked all over the place at times though. Lucky when he came dribbling out his area.
Debuchy 5/10 – Tucked in way too tight to allow Pivaric the space to force the first goal.
Gabriel 6.5/10 – Not at fault for either goal but let down by those around him. Made a superb late tackle.
Koscielny 5/10 – Also at fault for the second goal as he lost his man. Not at his best.
Gibbs 5/10 – Poor for the second goal and wasn’t up to speed in the game.
Oxlade-Chamberlain 6/10 – Will be disappointed with the own goal as he switched off and let his man go but was positive going forwards at times.
Arteta 4.5/10 – A complete passenger. His legs have gone. Barely got himself off the ground to attempt a headed clearance for the second.
Cazorla 5/10 – Disappointing deliveries from the Spaniard and he lost the ball countless times.
Sanchez 5/10 – Grabbed the assist for Walcott’s goal but was otherwise very quiet.
Ozil 5/10 – Had no real impact on the game. No place for a luxury player like Mesut when you’re down to 10-men.
Giroud 3/10 – Missed a sitter early on before being sent off for two stupid yellows. Both were harsh, but avoidable. Another night to forget for the Frenchman.
Coquelin 6/10 – Did more in 5 minutes than Arteta did in 65. Won an important header in the build up to the goal.
Walcott 7/10 - Superb finish to make it 1-2.
Campbell 5/10 – Put in a couple of poor crosses. Also booked.