- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
[Photo] Alexis Sanchez Hints At Playing Against West Ham
Alexis Sanchez has taken to Instagram to hint that he could yet be involved when Arsenal take on West Ham at the Emirates tomorrow.
The attacker only returned to full training on Wednesday following his extended break after helping Chile win the Copa America last month.
However, Arsene Wenger confirmed that the 26-year-old has returned in excellent condition – which isn’t surprising considering he was training on the beach during his holidays.
The boss stopped short of saying Alexis will be involved tomorrow but he didn’t rule it out entirely after saying he will assess the attacker after training today.
Sanchez has now hinted that he could be involved in the game tomorrow after taking to Instagram to upload a photo with a message saying ‘let go Gunners tomorrow’.
He could just be showing encouragement to the other players and the fans, or he could be suggesting he knows he’ll feature in the game himself, but no doubt Sanchez will be itching to play.
I personally think it would be a risk after only a few days training but he’s one of the fittest players in the squad and I’m sure Wenger won’t play him unless he thinks he’s ready.