- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
French Starlet Joins Arsenal On Trial Ahead Of Potential Move
Highly-rated French youngster Amine Harit is currently on trial at Arsenal ahead of a potential move from Nantes, according to the Metro.
The majority of the first team squad returned to pre-season training earlier this week but with a number of established stars still on their extended holidays, it gave the opportunity for some lesser known faces to train with the first team.
While youth players like Dan Crowley, Jeff Reine-Adelaide and Chris Willock have been given the chance to impress Arsene Wenger and his coaching staff, there was another unfamiliar face among the first team players this week.
According to the Metro, highly-rated French midfielder Amine Harit arrived at London Colney on Tuesday to begin a week-long trial with the club.
Harit only signed a new deal at Nantes two months ago but it looks like the French outfit were only protecting their investment and strengthening their negotiating position as he’s been allowed to undergo a trial with Arsenal ahead of a potential move.
Manchester United and Barcelona have also been credited with interest in the 18-year-old, but it appears we are now in pole position to do a deal if Arsene likes what he sees this week.