- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Chelsea Target Says “My Dream Is To Play For Arsenal”
Chelsea target Sergio Diaz has admitted his dream is to play for Arsenal but the youngster is seemingly set to seal a move to Roma.
The Paraguayan starlet has become one of the hottest properties in South America after breaking into the Cerro Porteno first team aged just 15.
Now 17, Daiz has been lined-up for a move to Europe with Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United and Roma all reportedly keeping track of the striker.
Reports earlier this month claimed Chelsea had invited the £5m-rated player and his family to attend their final game of the season against Sunderland last week.
However, the Paraguayan under-20 international is set to snub a move to Stamford Bridge in favour of Roma, but not before he confirmed that his dream is to in fact play for The Arsenal.
Speaking on Paraguay’s RGS Radio, he said:
“My dream is to play for Arsenal, which I’ve had since I was a child.
“My future? I am told my transfer to Roma is all but done.
“At the moment it is still very quiet; I do not know when I will leave for Italy but in essence my move to Roma has been confirmed.”