- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
Arsenal’s April Player Of The Month Announced
Mesut Ozil has won the Arsenal Player of the Month award for the second time this season after beating Sanchez and Coquelin to the April award.
The German playmaker was in great form last month, scoring one and setting up two others for his team mates as we continued our excellent sequence of results in 2015.
Ozil started the month with a Man of the Match performance as he curled home a superb free-kick during our 4-1 win over Liverpool at the Emirates.
He followed that up with another stand-out display in the FA Cup semi-final win over Reading where he set-up both goals for Alexis Sanchez as we booked our place in the final at Wembley.
Arsenal confirmed this afternoon that Ozil won the April Player of the Month Award with 36% of the votes, beating Sanchez and Coquelin in to second and third place.
It’s the second time Mesut has won the award having won back it in January, while he was also voted as the PFA Fans’ Player of the Month for April.