- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Arsene Wenger Confirms Duo Are Fit To Face Monaco
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and David Ospina are fit to be in contention to take on Monaco tomorrow night.
The Ox was expected to return to training late last week after over a month out with a niggling groin injury that he suffered against Manchester City in January.
Speaking at his pre-match press conference ahead of Wednesday night’s Champions League last 16 first leg clash with Monaco, Arsene confirmed to Arsenal.com that the midfielder is in full training and could therefore return to the squad tomorrow.
Ospina received lengthy treatment during our 2-1 victory over Crystal Palace on Saturday and there were reports circulating that the keeper might be a doubt to face Monaco.
However, the boss again confirmed that the Colombian has been training and is fit for selection against the Ligue 1 side but he refused to reveal who’ll start between the sticks.
Arsene told the clubs website:
on whether Oxlade-Chamberlain has returned to full training…
on David Ospina…
He’s fit. He trained.
on who will start in goal against Monaco…
I cannot tell you that today.