- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Video: Arsenal Ace Steps Up Injury Recovery With Intense Gym Workout
Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain appears to be getting back to full fitness after sharing a video of him undergoing an intense workout session.
The Ox has been out for over a month with a niggling groin injury that he suffered during our 2-0 victory over Manchester City at the Etihad back in January.
Arsene Wenger confirmed the 21-year-old had returned to full training on Thursday but he wasn’t risked for Saturday’s 2-1 win at Crystal Palace.
Oxlade-Chamberlain has uploaded a video to his Instagram account showing him undergoing a gruelling workout session so it appears a return to the first team squad can not be too far away.
Check him out here: