- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Wenger Reveals Two Fresh Injury Doubts For Crystal Palace Game
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Hector Bellerin and Mathieu Flamini are both doubts to face Crystal Palace on Saturday.
Bellerin has been hugely impressive since stepping in for the injured Mathieu Debuchy at right-back in recent weeks.
However, the boss has revealed on Arsenal.com this afternoon that the Spaniard is now a doubt for this weekends trip to Selhurst Park after picking up an ankle injury.
Bellerin will have a late fitness test on Friday with Calum Chambers on stand-by to deputise if he fails to make it.
Mathieu Flamini has lost his place to Francis Coquelin since the turn of the year but he returned to the starting eleven last week and put in an assured display against Middlesbrough in the FA Cup.
However, the midfielder has also suffered a knock and will have a late test on a tight hamstring tomorrow. If Flamini is ruled out, he’ll join Aaron Ramsey, Mikel Arteta and Debuchy on the sidelines.
Wenger told the clubs website:
on the team news…
Ramsey is still out. The two other injuries are Arteta and Debuchy. Apart from that we have some uncertainties about Flamini and Bellerin – they are doubtful for Saturday. Everybody else is OK.
on the doubts…
Bellerin is his ankle and Flamini has a tight hamstring. We’ll see. We’ll have tests tomorrow [Friday].