- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Arsenal Blow As Wilshere Sits Out Training With Knee Injury
Jack Wilshere looks set to miss Arsenal’s Champions League clash with Anderlecht on Tuesday night after sitting out training this morning.
Wilshere missed Saturday’s 3-0 win over Burnley at the Emirates after picking up a knee injury in training last week.
Arsene Wenger said after the game that the 22-year-old was expected to take part in training either on Sunday or Monday before his participation against Anderlecht would be decided.
“He has not practiced yet. Will he be available? We’ll see. I think he will try tomorrow, Monday latest.” Wenger said on Saturday night
However, it looks like the midfielder will now miss tomorrow’s clash as the Sky Sports News camera’s have just shown live footage of the squad training at London Colney this morning and there was no sign of Jack.
It’s a blow as we’ve looked stagnant in the center of the park in recent games with Wenger opting to play both Flamini and Arteta, so I was hoping Wilshere could return to offer us some creativity in midfield.
Hopefully the boss will now bring Aaron Ramsey back into the starting eleven as Flamini and Arteta together really isn’t working.