- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Chambers + Monreal Miss Training Ahead Of Borussia Dortmund Game
Some potentially worrying news this afternoon Arsenal fans with Sky Sports claiming that Calum Chambers and Nacho Monreal both missed training this morning ahead of our clash with Borussia Dortmund tomorrow.
The squad was put through their paces by Arsene Wenger and his staff at London Colney this morning for the last time before flying out to Germany for our Champions League Group D opener this afternoon.
However, it appears there were two absentees as after showing us some footage of the boys in action this morning, Sky Sports claimed that Chambers and Monreal both missed the session.
They didn’t reveal any specific news on why the pair weren’t in training or whether they had picked up knock,s but it must now cast a doubt over their availability for tomorrow’s big game.
Neither player seemed injured on Saturday so let’s hope Arsene was just playing it cautious with them due to the fact we’re already down to the bare bones now that Mathieu Debuchy is set for a spell on the sidelines.
With the Frenchman reportedly out for at least two months, the last thing we need is any more injuries at the back, so fingers crossed Chambers and Monreal only missed training today as a precaution.
We should know more when Arsene holds his press conference later this evening…