- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
PHOTOS: Ozil, Arteta + Koscielny All Train Ahead Of Man City Game
Following the conclusion of the international break, many Arsenal players met-up at London Colney today to train ahead of Saturday’s crucial clash with Manchester City.
Among those to take to the training pitch were Laurent Koscielny, Mikel Arteta, David Ospina and Mesut Ozil – who have all been nursing injuries in recent weeks.
Koscielny sat out Frances’s 1-0 win over Spain last week after being forced off against Leicester just before the international break with a head injury while Arsene Wenger is also being cautious with the defenders troublesome Achilles problem. However, Kos took part in training today and is now almost certain to start against City this weekend.
Arteta is also expected to return to the starting eleven after the skipper returned to full training having missed the last three weeks with an ankle injury.
Goalkeeper David Ospina is yet to make his debut for the club as he’s been nursing a thigh injury since the World Cup but he too was in training today so should be in the squad for the first time this weekend.
There is also good news on Ozil with the playmaker training despite missing the Germany games recently with an ankle knock he picked up against Leicester. As long as he doesn’t suffer any set-back, Ozil should be passed fit to face City on Saturday lunchtime.
Here are some photos of the boys in action today courtesy of Arsenal.com: