- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
PHOTO: ‘New Jack Wilshere’ Signs Contract At Arsenal
Arsenal have secured the long-term future of Dan Crowley after the midfielder signed his first professional contract with the club on Monday.
Crowley joined Arsenal from Aston Villa last summer in a deal believed to be worth close to £1m and he’s made a real impression on the coaching staff over the past 12 months.
He played a key role during the early stages of our FA Youth Cap campaign and managed to score two and assist four during a 6-0 win over Peterborough in the fourth round, while he also made three appearances for the Under-19′s in the Uefa Youth League.
Many feel the young midfielder is destined for great things at both club and international level and he’s even been compared to Jack Wilshere due to his style of play in the middle of the park.
So it’s a relief that we’ve tied him down to a long-term contract with the youngster sharing a picture on his Twitter account of him signing his deal along with his family and agent, just a day after his 17th birthday.
Buzzing to have singed my first professional contract,thanks to my family and agent for helping me along the way! pic.twitter.com/jAUtpvaUEH
— Daniel crowley (@danielcrowley24) August 4, 2014