- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
PHOTOS: First Snaps Of Our Latest Signing Posing In An Arsenal Strip
Arsenal announced their third signing of the summer on Sunday with the capture of goalkeeper David Ospina from Nice.
The 25-year-old has signed a long-term contract after we agreed a fee believed to be in the region of £3m with the Ligue 1 outfit – who were forced to sell on the cheap as the keeper was in the final year of his contract.
Arsene Wenger has confirmed that although Wojciech Szczesny will start the new season as Arsenal’s No.1, he will have no problem handing the gloves to Ospina should he prove he’s worthy in training.
We’ve now seen the first pictures of the Colombian stopper wearing the new Arsenal goalkeeper strip, and I’m sure you’ll agree he looks the part.
I think he’ll prove to be an excellent addition to the squad and we’ve now got two top class goalkeepers challenging for the first team spot, which can only be a good thing for the club.
We should get to see Ospina make his debut this weekend against Benfica in the Emirates Cup.