- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
VIDEO: The Ox Posts Workout Video As He Steps Up Injury Recovery
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has posted a video on his Instagram page of him doing a core workout session with his personal trainer as he steps up his recovery from a groin injury.
The Ox has barely featured since playing in the FA Cup semi final against Wigan last month after aggravating a groin injury.
Arsene Wenger confirmed after our 2-0 win over Norwich on Sunday afternoon that the midfielder is set to return to full training on Wednesday.
And now the player has posted a video of him doing a workout session with his trainer, with a message saying:
“Good core session today with my personal trainer brad @trinityfitnessuk … Helping with my recovery #Core #Work #Training”
Hopefully he can get a few days training under his belt this week and build his fitness up ahead of the Hull clash.
It will great to have The Ox back in the squad for Saturday as we’ve missed his pace and drive in the team in recent weeks.
— Alex Ox-Chamberlain (@Alex_OxChambo) May 11, 2014