- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Arsenal Confirm Three Fixture Changes For TV Coverage
Arsenal have today confirmed that three fixtures in February 2014 have been rescheduled after being selected to be shown live on TV.
Perhaps surprisingly, our clash with Crystal Palace at the Emirates has been selected and has moved from Saturday 1st February to Sunday 2nd. The game will be broadcast live on Sky Sports, kicking off at 4pm.
As the current top-two in the Premier League, it’s no surprise that our crucial encounter with Liverpool at Anfield has been selected for television coverage. This game has been moved to a 12.45 kick-off on Saturday 8th February and will be shown on BT Sport.
Just four days later we welcome old foes Manchester United to north London for what will no doubt be a huge clash and this will also be shown live on BT Sport, kicking off at 7.45.
So for those of you who don’t already have BT Sport, it might be time to start looking for deals or switching your broadband over, as they are getting the pick of the big games during the second half of the season. Alternatively, we’ll just have to continue watching their games on dodgy online streams!
Here is confirmation of what was released on Arsenal.com earlier today:
Arsenal v Crystal Palace
Sunday, February 2, 2014 (originally Saturday, February 1)
Kick off: 4.00pm
Live on: SKY SPORTS
Liverpool v Arsenal
Saturday, February 8, 2014
Kick off: 12.45pm (originally 3pm)
Live on: BT SPORT
Arsenal v Manchester United
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 (previously Tuesday, February 11)
Kick off: 7.45pm
Now live on: BT SPORT