- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
“Arsene Wenger Has Sent Scouts To Watch Me”
Bosnian winger Edin Visca claims that Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has sent scouts to keep an eye on him this season.
The 23-year-old currently plays for Istanbul BB and has been in impressive form since making the move in 2011, scoring 12 goals and providing 18 assists in his 77 appearances so far for the Turkish outfit.
It appears his potential hasn’t gone unnoticed at the Emirates with the midfielder claiming that Wenger has been sending his scouts to keep an eye on his progress this season.
However, while he’s flattered by the interest shown in him, he insists he’s not thinking about a move yet and is only concentrating on next summers World Cup.
Visca is quoted in today’s newspapers as saying:
“Arsene Wenger has sent scouts to observe my games, this has motivated me and helped me get into the national team,” Visca said.
“I am not thinking about transfers right now all I am focusing on is the World Cup, let’s see what happens after.”
Visca still has nearly three years left to run on the contract he signed when he joined Istanbul BB in 2011, so the Turks aren’t likely to let him go on the cheap if we do end up making out interest official.
Of course Visca will be one of a number of players we’re looking at and there is no guarantee we’ll make any sort of formal move for him, but we should get a chance to see what he can do next summer when he goes to the World Cup with Bosnia.