- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
PHOTO: Ripped Podolski Posts Pic Saying He’s Working Hard Towards Comeback
Lukas Podolski has posted a picture on his Instagram account of him flexing his muscles with an accompanying messaging saying “An intensive week of training found its end. I’m working hard for my comeback!”
The German hasn’t featured since we played Fenerbache back at the end of August after suffering a hamstring strain in that game.
However, judging by the picture, he’s clearly been keeping himself in excellent shape over the last few weeks and Arsene Wenger claims he could be back in full training by the end of the month.
Podolski’s return will be a major boost as he’s capable of filling the left-wing position as well as offer support for Olivier Giroud through the middle, and we could certainly do with more options in attack.
Against West Brom yesterday, with the game in the balance at 1-1 we only really had Rosicky and Bendtner to come on and try and change the game. Having someone like Podolski in reserve, or even starting, could have made the difference on Sunday.
We should also have Santi Cazorla and Theo Walcott back by the end of the month so suddenly Wenger could have an array of attacking talent at his disposal.