- Arsenal eye move to sign Dortmund star Svensson
- Arsenal eye move to sign PSG forward Goncalo Ramos
- Arsenal plot swoop to sign Hoffenheim star Bazoumana Toure
- Arsenal make West Ham star Mateus Fernandes ‘primary target’ for next summer
- Arsenal in fierce battle to sign Hertha Berlin’s Eichhorn
- Arsenal receive huge boost to sign Newcastle’s Anthony Gordon
- Arsenal readying formal offer to sign AS Roma star Matias Soule
- Arsenal closely monitoring Dortmund star Jobe Bellingham ahead of summer move
- Arsenal prioritising signing Real Madrid’s Arda Guler
- Arsenal open talks to sign Sporting’s Morten Hjulmand
Wenger confirms injury boost with star set for swift return
Arsene Wenger has given us some positive injury news after revealing that Gabriel Paulista should be back to face Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
Gabriel was ruled out of Saturday’s clash at Watford with Arsenal Player initially saying he had been struck down by illness.
However, in the build-up to the game at Vicarage Road yesterday the Sky commentators said the Brazilian international had undergone a minor operation.
Obviously after hearing this, most Arsenal fans freaked out and thought he was set for a prolonged spell on the sidelines.
But it looks like Gabriel is set for a swift return to action as Arsene has told Arsenal.com that the defender was able to train on Saturday and is in line to return to the squad for the visit of Bayern Munich on Tuesday.
He [Gabriel] should be available for Tuesday. He had a good training session before we left at our training ground and he looks alright
Thank f*** for that. It would have been a big blow to lose Gabriel as he was in excellent form in the run-up to the international break.
I actually think he should be ahead of Mertesacker now and be Koscielny’s partner in the middle of defence, but I suppose it’s just good that we’ve got three top quality centre-backs to choose from.








3 Comments