- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
Video: Arsenal 1-5 Bayern Munich: Officials aid humiliation for Gunners
Arsenal suffered humiliation in the Champions League yet again as Bayern Munich ran out 5-1 victors at the Emirates tonight – but the scoreline doesn’t tell the whole story with two terrible decisions affecting the outcome of the game.
We were by far the better side during the first half and got our deserved goal when Theo Walcott burst in to the area before firing a thunderous strike past Manuel Neuer in the 20th minute.
The games first key moment came when Walcott was denied a stonewall penalty midway through the first half when he was fouled by Xabi Alonso.
The officials then ruined what was a decent game when Laurent Koscielny was punished for a push on Robert Lewandowski in the area. He was initially shown a yellow but unbelievably the officials decided to change it for a straight red so we were down to 10-men in the 54th minute.
Lewandowski converted the spot-kick and Bayern then used their man advantage to devastating fashion with the Arsenal players throwing the towel in.
Further goals from Robben, Costa and two from Vidal made it another painful night – although two of those efforts were in fact offside, but it didn’t matter as we were soundly beaten over the two legs in the end.
It’s a shame as we should have made a fight of it with a second goal before half time if that penalty was rightly awarded, but instead we’re starring at a 10-2 aggregate humiliation.
Watch the goals here: