- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
Video: Bayern Munich 5-1 Arsenal: Humiliation for Gunners
A shambolic second half performance has put Arsenal on the verge of Champions League elimination after we lost 5-1 to Bayern Munich tonight.
It was a dreadful start as some terrible defending allowed Arjen Robben to cut in on his trusty left foot and the Dutchman curled home a stunning effort for 1-0 in the 11th minute.
To be fair we responded well and got the perfect chance to equalise when Laurent Koscielny was fouled in the area. Alexis Sanchez saw his penalty saved but he followed up with a superb finish to make it 1-1.
However, after Koscielny was forced off with a hamstring injury shortly after half time we collapsed with Bayern scoring three in a matter of ten minutes. Lewandowski with a header before Thiago scored a quick-fire double to make it 4-1 after 63 minutes.
We then gifted Muller a fifth late on to leave us with an impossible task for the second leg so we’re on the verge of crashing out of the Champions League yet again.
It was an utter shambles in the second half and this has to be the final straw for Wenger. Time to go.
Watch the goals here if you want to depress yourself: