- Confirmed: Arsenal boss charged with misconduct by FA
- Arsenal eyeing £34.5m deal for Portuguese international
- Arsenal trio surprisingly named in BBC Team of the Week
- Arsene Wenger could be banned for Arsenal’s crucial trip to Chelsea
- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
Arsenal duo recalled to England squad but Wilshere misses out
Arsenal duo Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have been recalled to the England squad by interim boss Gareth Southgate ahead of their World Cup qualifiers.
Walcott has rediscovered his best form during the early part of this season with 5 goals so far and has been rightly rewarded with a call-up to the Three Lions squad.
Oxlade-Chamberlain is perhaps more of a surprise as he’s not been a regular under Arsene Wenger so far and has hardly set the world alight but Southgate has seen enough to hand him a place in his 23-man squad.
England host Malta next week before travelling to Slovenia three days later and Walcott and The Ox will be hoping to get some game-time but there is no place in the squad for on-loan midfielder Jack Wilshere while Kieran Gibbs also misses out.
Here is the full squad: