- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
Arsenal duo recalled to England squad but Wilshere misses out
Arsenal duo Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have been recalled to the England squad by interim boss Gareth Southgate ahead of their World Cup qualifiers.
Walcott has rediscovered his best form during the early part of this season with 5 goals so far and has been rightly rewarded with a call-up to the Three Lions squad.
Oxlade-Chamberlain is perhaps more of a surprise as he’s not been a regular under Arsene Wenger so far and has hardly set the world alight but Southgate has seen enough to hand him a place in his 23-man squad.
England host Malta next week before travelling to Slovenia three days later and Walcott and The Ox will be hoping to get some game-time but there is no place in the squad for on-loan midfielder Jack Wilshere while Kieran Gibbs also misses out.
Here is the full squad: