- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
- Teams: Sutton v Arsenal: Perez & Walcott start
- “He wants to leave Arsenal” – Agent confirms attacker wants out
- Preview: Sutton v Arsenal: trio ruled out, teenager starts + prediction
- Arsenal on red alert after Spanish attacker drops move hint
- Man Utd eyeing audacious £30m swoop on Arsenal
- FA Cup Draw: Arsenal or Sutton to face Lincoln in last 8
- Confirmed: Arsenal star reveals he’ll miss FA Cup clash with Sutton
- [Photos] Arsenal duo snapped in training together following ‘bust-up’ reports
Arsenal duo recalled to England squad but Wilshere misses out
Arsenal duo Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have been recalled to the England squad by interim boss Gareth Southgate ahead of their World Cup qualifiers.
Walcott has rediscovered his best form during the early part of this season with 5 goals so far and has been rightly rewarded with a call-up to the Three Lions squad.
Oxlade-Chamberlain is perhaps more of a surprise as he’s not been a regular under Arsene Wenger so far and has hardly set the world alight but Southgate has seen enough to hand him a place in his 23-man squad.
England host Malta next week before travelling to Slovenia three days later and Walcott and The Ox will be hoping to get some game-time but there is no place in the squad for on-loan midfielder Jack Wilshere while Kieran Gibbs also misses out.
Here is the full squad: