- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains but no sign of striker ahead of West Ham
- [Video] Santi Cazorla confirms he’ll be back sooner than expected
- Preview: West Ham v Arsenal, team news, Xhaka to start + prediction
- Austrian confirms talks with Arsenal – could he really replace Wenger?
- Wenger confirms fresh injury blow + striker out for 4 more weeks
- Team News: Wenger’s update on Cazorla, Elneny & Giroud
- Giroud & Ramsey start in 4-2-3-1: My Arsenal XI to face West Ham
- Arsenal dealt huge blow after key man ruled out until March 2017
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla, Giroud & Elneny
- Wenger on attackers ‘long term’ serious injury & Welbeck update
Arsenal duo recalled to England squad but Wilshere misses out
Arsenal duo Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have been recalled to the England squad by interim boss Gareth Southgate ahead of their World Cup qualifiers.
Walcott has rediscovered his best form during the early part of this season with 5 goals so far and has been rightly rewarded with a call-up to the Three Lions squad.
Oxlade-Chamberlain is perhaps more of a surprise as he’s not been a regular under Arsene Wenger so far and has hardly set the world alight but Southgate has seen enough to hand him a place in his 23-man squad.
England host Malta next week before travelling to Slovenia three days later and Walcott and The Ox will be hoping to get some game-time but there is no place in the squad for on-loan midfielder Jack Wilshere while Kieran Gibbs also misses out.
Here is the full squad: