- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
Photos: Arsenal’s new 2016/17 home & away shirts being sold in shops
It looks like we’ve finally got confirmation of the 2016/17 Arsenal home and away shirts as photos have emerged of them being sold in shops.
We’ve seen countless mock-ups and ‘leaked’ images of the kits doing the rounds on Twitter over the past few months but it’s always difficult to know their validity.
However, these latest snaps appear to show the new home and away kits being sold in a shop. It’s not known where the store is located but it’s almost certain abroad somewhere.
The new kits are not supposed to be official unveiled by the club until July but these photos appear to confirm what the 2016/17 kits will look like as they are identical to ‘leaked’ images that were released last month.
As you can see from the photos below, the home kit will be red [obviously] with white arms and shoulders while there is blue detailing on the collar, which is v-neck, and the arms.
The away kit goes back to being yellow with black arms and collar, and a faint pin-stripe running down the body of the shirt.
The latest offerings from Puma are throw-backs to the 90′s Adidas kits and I actually really like them. Especially the away shirt.
Let’s hope we’ll be seeing some nice new signings donning these next season…..