- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
Photos: Arsenal’s new 2016/17 home & away shirts being sold in shops
It looks like we’ve finally got confirmation of the 2016/17 Arsenal home and away shirts as photos have emerged of them being sold in shops.
We’ve seen countless mock-ups and ‘leaked’ images of the kits doing the rounds on Twitter over the past few months but it’s always difficult to know their validity.
However, these latest snaps appear to show the new home and away kits being sold in a shop. It’s not known where the store is located but it’s almost certain abroad somewhere.
The new kits are not supposed to be official unveiled by the club until July but these photos appear to confirm what the 2016/17 kits will look like as they are identical to ‘leaked’ images that were released last month.
As you can see from the photos below, the home kit will be red [obviously] with white arms and shoulders while there is blue detailing on the collar, which is v-neck, and the arms.
The away kit goes back to being yellow with black arms and collar, and a faint pin-stripe running down the body of the shirt.
The latest offerings from Puma are throw-backs to the 90′s Adidas kits and I actually really like them. Especially the away shirt.
Let’s hope we’ll be seeing some nice new signings donning these next season…..