- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
[Photos] Wilshere & Cazorla look sharp in training ahead of Man City
The Arsenal players have been undertaking their final preparations in training ahead of tomorrow afternoon’s Premier League clash at Manchester City.
Jack Wilshere and Santi Cazorla were among the players being put through the paces at London Colney today as the midfield duo push for starts on Sunday.
Wilshere is back in contention after recovering from a long-term leg injury while Cazorla has overcome knee and Achilles injuries, and they were looking sharp in training this afternoon.
We’ll have to wait and see whether Arsene Wenger decides to recall either Jack or Santi but I have a feeling he’ll play a more defensive line-up with Mohamed Elneny alongside Francis Coquelin.
Let’s hope we can get a positive result as a draw would put us in pole position to secure third spot while a win would keep the pressure on second-placed Tottenham.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of the Arsenal Getty account: