- Wenger criticises Arsenal star after poor display v Burnley
- [Video] Arsenal boss pushes official in tunnel following sending off
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Xhaka flops, Sanchez shines
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Last Gasp Sanchez panenka pen wins it
- Teams: Arsenal v Burnley: Bellerin on bench, Gabriel starts
- Preview: Arsenal v Burnley, team news, Giroud out + prediction
- [Photos] Injured Arsenal man snapped back in training today
- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
[Photos] Wilshere grabs assist during run-out for Arsenal U21′s
Jack Wilshere stepped-up his recovery from a fractured fibula after playing 90 minutes for the Arsenal under-21′s side this afternoon.
Wilshere has been in light training this month after finally overcoming a fractured fibula that he sustained in pre-season and he took his first steps on to the pitch with a 60 minute run out for the under-21′s last Friday.
The 24-year-old continued his comeback after coming through the full 90 minutes during the youth sides disappointing 3-1 defeat at Swansea this afternoon – although Jack did play a key role in our goal after playing in Serge Gnabry with a fine through-ball to allow the German youngster to pull one back.
Wilshere is now expected to play in the under-21′s final game of the season at home to West Brom on Monday night where we need a win to secure promotion back to the top flight.
As long as he doesn’t suffer any setbacks, the midfielder could then be in contention for a place in the first team squad when we welcome West Brom to the Emirates for our re-arranged Premier League game next Thursday night.
Here are some photos of Wilshere in action this afternoon.