- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
[Photos] Wilshere grabs assist during run-out for Arsenal U21′s
Jack Wilshere stepped-up his recovery from a fractured fibula after playing 90 minutes for the Arsenal under-21′s side this afternoon.
Wilshere has been in light training this month after finally overcoming a fractured fibula that he sustained in pre-season and he took his first steps on to the pitch with a 60 minute run out for the under-21′s last Friday.
The 24-year-old continued his comeback after coming through the full 90 minutes during the youth sides disappointing 3-1 defeat at Swansea this afternoon – although Jack did play a key role in our goal after playing in Serge Gnabry with a fine through-ball to allow the German youngster to pull one back.
Wilshere is now expected to play in the under-21′s final game of the season at home to West Brom on Monday night where we need a win to secure promotion back to the top flight.
As long as he doesn’t suffer any setbacks, the midfielder could then be in contention for a place in the first team squad when we welcome West Brom to the Emirates for our re-arranged Premier League game next Thursday night.
Here are some photos of Wilshere in action this afternoon.