- Arsenal ready to move for £40m Spaniard, Liverpool also keen
- Arsenal eye move for Czech Republic star – Coquelin replacement?
- Fixture change: Arsenal v Man Utd clash rescheduled for live TV
- Arsenal boss confirms key man has been ruled out for the season
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Cech, Sanchez, Ozil & Perez
- “I’m happy in London” – Sanchez offers huge update on Arsenal future
- Arsenal star to be given fitness check ahead of Man City clash
- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
[Photos] Wilshere grabs assist during run-out for Arsenal U21’s
Jack Wilshere stepped-up his recovery from a fractured fibula after playing 90 minutes for the Arsenal under-21’s side this afternoon.
Wilshere has been in light training this month after finally overcoming a fractured fibula that he sustained in pre-season and he took his first steps on to the pitch with a 60 minute run out for the under-21’s last Friday.
The 24-year-old continued his comeback after coming through the full 90 minutes during the youth sides disappointing 3-1 defeat at Swansea this afternoon – although Jack did play a key role in our goal after playing in Serge Gnabry with a fine through-ball to allow the German youngster to pull one back.
Wilshere is now expected to play in the under-21’s final game of the season at home to West Brom on Monday night where we need a win to secure promotion back to the top flight.
As long as he doesn’t suffer any setbacks, the midfielder could then be in contention for a place in the first team squad when we welcome West Brom to the Emirates for our re-arranged Premier League game next Thursday night.
Here are some photos of Wilshere in action this afternoon.