- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Arsene Wenger confirms trio could start against Burnley
Arsene Wenger has confirmed he’ll make changes against Burnley with David Ospina, Francis Coquelin and Mohamed Elneny among those set to feature.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and revealed that David Ospina will start in goal ahead of Petr Cech tomorrow.
Ospina has barely featured this season after losing his place to the Czech international but he’s now set to be given a chance to impress in the FA Cup – unless he picks up a late knock as happened before the Sunderland game in the third round.
We could also see Elneny make his debut as Wenger hinted that the Egyptian international may start against Burnley this weekend after being an unused substitute in our last three games since joining the club.
Arsene also confirmed that Coquelin is available for selection after overcoming a knee injury but he’ll make a late decision over whether to start the French midfielder or stick him on the bench.
Other players I’d expect to see tomorrow include Kieran Gibbs, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and perhaps Calum Chambers and Tomas Rosicky.
Here is what Arsene said this morning:
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) January 29, 2016