- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Ratings: Sanchez & Walcott on fire as Arsenal beat Leicester 5-2
We got back to winning ways in the Premier League with a thrilling 5-2 victory over Leicester City in what was an end-to-end game at the King Power.
Alexis Sanchez will grab the headlines after scoring a superb hat-trick but Theo Walcott was also excellent up front while Mesut Ozil was back to his best.
Here are my ratings:
Cech - 7.5/10 – Made several great saves. Could do little with either of Vardy’s goals.
Bellerin - 7/10 – Should have closed Vardy down much quicker for their second goal but was a real threat down the right going forward.
Mertesacker - 7/10 – Poor defending for the opening goal as he was caught far too far up field but made a couple of important headed clearances.
Koscielny - 7/10 – Made some important interceptions but we gave Leicester far too many opportunities today.
Monreal - 7/10 – Assisted Giroud’s late goal and had a reasonably solid game at the back as he dealt well with the threat of Mahrez.
Flamini - N/A – Off early with an injury.
Cazorla - 7.5/10 – Saw a shot cleared off the line and played a superb through ball for Theo’s goal.
Ramsey - 7/10 – Worked hard as usual but too selfish at times, shooting at goal instead of passing. Still don’t like him out on the right wing.
Ozil - 8/10 – Started the moves for the first two goals and played a superb ball to assist Sanchez’s second. Back to his best.
Sanchez - 9/10 – On hand to tap home the second goal and produced a great leap to head home our third. Completed his hat-trick with a stunning strike. Excellent all-round display.
Walcott - 8.5/10 – Ran Sanchez close for MOTM. Great run and finish for the equaliser and his movement was top class. He gave their defenders a nightmare all game. A real threat.
Arteta - 7/10 – A surprisingly good shift from the ageing Spaniard. Kept things simple. Although he did pass the ball straight out of play once when unchallenged.
The Ox 6/10 – Looked dangerous going forward but almost got himself in trouble defensively a couple of times.
Giroud - 7/10 – Missed a great chance before getting himself on the score-sheet with a fine finish in stoppage time.