- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Leaked Promo Image: Cazorla Wearing New 2015/16 Arsenal Home Kit
Here we have an image which has been circulating online this morning which appears to be a promotional image for Arsenal’s new 215/16 home kit.
The snap shows Tomas Rosicky, Santi Cazorla and Olivier Giroud wearing the full kit with the slogan ‘powered by fans’ along with the PUMA slogan.
It’s been leaked on Twitter and basically confirms what the new home kit will look like ahead of it’s official launch at the Emirates on Monday.
The kit looks practically identical to the images which have been doing the rounds on social media for months – you can check out the latest ‘leaked’ photos here.
The home shirt doesn’t look too bad. When paired with the shorts and socks there seems to be a little too much white for my taste, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it.