- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Arsenal Agree Deal To Sign Argentinean Wonderkid – Reports
Reports coming out of South America claim Arsenal have agreed a deal to sign Velez Sarsfield youngster Maxi Romero and we’ll wrap up the signing next week.
Romero recently signed his first professional contract with Sarsfield after impressing in the clubs youth teams and he’s emerged as one of the hottest young talents in South America.
It appears we’ve made our move to sign the talented 16-year-old as the Daily Star are citing reports from Argentinean outlet Dale Fortin which claim Arsenal have agreed a £2m deal to sign the striker.
The youngsters agent, Rolando Zarate, has supposedly confirmed the news to local media and Arsenal officials will fly out next week to seal the transfer on April 9.
However, we’ll have to wait to get our hands on the teenager as the deal will see Romero remain at Sarsfield for another two years before making the move to North London when he’s 18.
At that point, it’s likely the player will then be sent out on loan to a European club for at least a season or two before he’ll be eligible to play for Arsenal.