- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
Ozil Posts Injury Update + Photo On Facebook After Training Return
Mesut Ozil has posted a message on his official Facebook page saying he’s ‘doing fine’ and is looking forward to playing again soon after returning to full training.
The German international linked up with the rest of the squad this week after over five weeks out with a hamstring injury that he suffered during the opening minutes of our Champions League second leg against Bayern Munich last month.
The 25-year-old has now taken to his official Facebook page to give us an update on his he’s doing and he says he’s ‘fine’ and hopes to be back playing ‘soon’.
“finally training on the pitch again with my team mates. I’m doing fine and I’m looking forward to playing again soon. #coyg” Ozil said on Facebook
Arsene Wenger has suggested that as long as he doesn’t suffer any set-back this week, Ozil will be back to face Hull City on Sunday, which would obviously be a major boost.
We’ve certainly missed his creativity in the final third in recent weeks so fingers crossed he gets a good weeks training under his belt and is in contention for the trip to the KC Stadium on Sunday.