- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
PHOTO: Injured Arsenal Star Confirms Return With Training Ground Pic
Arsenal attacker Lukas Podolski has handed us a timely boost by confirming he’s returned to training this week.
The German hasn’t featured for the club since injuring his hamstring during our win over Fenerbache back in August.
However, it seems he’s edging closer to a first team return after posting a picture on his Instagram account of him back on the training pitch with a message saying:
“I ve been waiting for this moment – back on the pitch! #afc #arsenal #lukaspodolski #podolski #adidas#comeback #fight #staydench #poldi #aha#upthebunner”
Arsene Wenger has previously suggested Podolski won’t be back until the end of November but perhaps he’s slightly ahead of schedule now and we could see him back in a couple of weeks as long as he doesn’t suffer any set backs.