- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
All posts tagged "William Gallas"
Barnet, New Signings, Cesc, Cole, etc…
Arsenal put in a measured performance for a 4-nil victory at Underhill on Saturday in their now-traditional pre-season opener at Barnet, who finished 21st in League Two last season. As usual, Wenger fielded two different sides...
- Posted July 20, 2010
Special Guest Article: EXORCISING DEMONS
The date is the 23rd of February, 2008. Arsenal are about to kick-off against top-flight newcomers Birmingham City at St. Andrews. The Gunners, captained by William Gallas, enter the game topping the table and very much the...
- Posted March 27, 2010
The Dream is Still Alive!
The paths to the title and the European Cup are laid out right in front of us. We can just about see the trophies peeking out over the horizon. 12 mountains, though, stand in our way and...
- Posted March 14, 2010
Boredom and Dealing with Delap
For the life of me, I can’t remember such a boring February, news-wise. With so many weeks in between the legs of the Champions League knockout round and us being out of the FA Cup, there just...
- Posted February 25, 2010
It’s Not As Bad As It Seems… Yet
...when everyone pushed forward yesterday you got the sense that we were falling for United's trap.
- Posted February 1, 2010
Why I Don’t Feel Bad For Philippe Senderos
Had Senderos not bullied his way to a loan move to Milan, where he played infrequently and with no distinction, he would have been the one to step into Kolo Toure's spot.
- Posted January 23, 2010
Bolton Get a Taste of their Own Medicine – And Don’t Like It
Would anyone have felt bad for Arsenal if James Vaughn had put Everton up 3-1 last week? HELL NO! In fact, no one even mentioned it.
- Posted January 21, 2010
Some Thoughts on Ivan Gazidis’s Comments
Most importantly, the future is right before us. I have no doubts in my mind that, if kept together, this team will dominate the Premier League and Europe in 2-3 years' time.
- Posted January 8, 2010
Sometimes, Arsene Needs To Break His Own Rules
It would be sheer lunacy at this point to not give Gallas a new, multi-year contract. Djourou's long-term injury means he will have lost nearly a season of developmental time and, apparently, Senderos is not a real...
- Posted January 6, 2010
Yes, We Need Experience, But…
... we also need the kind of youthful exuberance and enthusiasm that was shown by Aaron Ramsey following his equalizer at Upton Park. The 19-year old ran straight into the 500 traveling Arsenal supporters followed by Carlos...
- Posted January 4, 2010