- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
- Mesut Ozil picks up fresh injury concern on international duty
- Arsenal star explains why Sanchez/Ozil haven’t signed new deals
- Arsene Wenger offers injury update on Alexis Sanchez
All posts tagged "Hector Bellerin"
Key Arsenal star to consider move if Wenger leaves – report
Hector Bellerin will consider leaving Arsenal for Barcelona if Arsene Wenger walks away from the club this summer.
- Posted February 23, 2017
Arsenal handed triple boost as trio train ahead of Hull
Arsenal have been handed a triple boost with Hector Bellerin, Lucas Perez and Mohamed Elneny all able to take part in training ahead of our clash with Hull
- Posted February 10, 2017
Arsenal offer official injury update on Hector Bellerin
Arsenal have offered an official injury update on Hector Bellerin after confirming he's being assessed daily following his head injury against Chelsea.
- Posted February 8, 2017
Arsenal star set for swift return after being passed fit for Hull
Hector Bellerin is set for a swift return to action after being given the all-clear to feature in Arsenal's Premier League clash with Hull City this weekend.
- Posted February 8, 2017
Arsenal boost: Star expected to be fit for Bayern Munich clash
Arsenal star Hector Bellerin is a doubt to face Hull City this weekend but is expected to be back in time for our trip to Bayern Munich next week.
- Posted February 6, 2017
Arsene Wenger offers fitness update on key Arsenal man
Arsene Wenger has offered an update on Hector Bellerin's condition after the full-back was knocked out during Arsenal's 3-1 defeat at Chelsea this afternoon.
- Posted February 4, 2017
Arsenal boss explains why he left key duo out against Watford
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has revealed why he choose not to start Theo Walcott and Hector Bellerin during Arsenal's 2-1 defeat to Watford last night.
- Posted February 1, 2017
[Photos] Arsenal fitness boost: quartet snapped in training today
Arsenal have been handed a quadruple injury boost with four first team players snapped back in full training today ahead of this weekend's clash with Burnley.
- Posted January 18, 2017
Arsenal handed triple injury boost ahead of Swansea game
Arsenal are set to be handed a triple injury boost with three key players all set to return to face Swansea this weekend.
- Posted January 11, 2017
Arsenal left to sweat as star undergoes scan on fresh ankle injury
Arsenal are sweating over the fitness of a key player as he undergoes a scan after suffering a fresh ankle injury. See full details here
- Posted January 9, 2017