- Arsenal boss claims Sanchez will sign new deal + Ozil update
- Arsenal well positioned to secure £50m deal for 31-goal hitman
- Key duo recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Leicester
- [Photos] Double injury boost as Arsenal duo train ahead of Leicester
- Arsenal battling to sign £33m Ligue 1 star
- Team news: Wenger offers injury update on Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
[Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Man City
The Arsenal squad have been undertaking their final preparations at training ahead of our FA Cup semi-final clash with Manchester City on Sunday afternoon.
Arsene Wenger revealed at his press conference this morning that Danny Welbeck is a doubt for the game as he continues to recover from a toe injury that kept him out of Monday night’s win at Middlesbrough.
However, it looks like the attacker is winning his race to be fit as Welbeck was able to train with the rest of the first team squad at London Colney this afternoon.
Unfortunately there was no sign of Shkodran Mustafi after he was once again ruled out with a thigh injury that kept him out of the trip to the Riverside while David Ospina and Lucas Perez are also still unavailable.
Therefore, Arsene should have a similar squad available to pick from as the one which faced Middlesbrough but it remains to be seen whether the boss will sticks with three at the back or revert to his preferred 4-2-3-1 formation.
Only time will tell….here are some photo’s from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty Images account: