- Arsenal boss claims Sanchez will sign new deal + Ozil update
- Arsenal well positioned to secure £50m deal for 31-goal hitman
- Key duo recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Leicester
- [Photos] Double injury boost as Arsenal duo train ahead of Leicester
- Arsenal battling to sign £33m Ligue 1 star
- Team news: Wenger offers injury update on Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
Star signs contract with Arsenal ahead of summer move – report
According to Bosnian outlet BIH Scout, Sead Kolasinac has signed a pre-contract agreement with Arsenal and will join the club on a free transfer this summer.
Kolasinac has been strongly linked with a move to the Emirates in recent weeks with widespread reports suggesting that we were in negotiations with his agent over a potential move to the Emirates.
Goal reported earlier this week that we were favourites ahead of Chelsea and Juventus to land the talented left-back but now it seems we’ve actually wrapped-up the deal.
Bosnian outlet BIHscout claims that Kolasinac put pen-to-paper on a contract with Arsenal on Friday morning and has even selected his new shirt number ahead of his move this summer.
The full-back is available on a free transfer at the end of the season as his contract expires in June and he’s failed to agree an extension with Schalke.
The 23-year-old is classed as one of the best left-backs in the Bundesliga after becoming a vital part of the Schalke side since progressing through their youth ranks and in to the first team.
If these reports are true, then Kolasinac is likely to come in as competition for Nacho Monreal next season with Kieran Gibbs set to leave having failed to nail down a regular place.
However, the Bosnian star is also capable of playing at centre-back or in the defensive midfield role so his versatility will be extremely useful if he does end up joining the club.
Let’s not get too excited before something more concrete comes out but Kolasinac would be an excellent addition to the squad and he’d obviously be a great buy on a free transfer.