- Arsenal boss claims Sanchez will sign new deal + Ozil update
- Arsenal well positioned to secure £50m deal for 31-goal hitman
- Key duo recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Leicester
- [Photos] Double injury boost as Arsenal duo train ahead of Leicester
- Arsenal battling to sign £33m Ligue 1 star
- Team news: Wenger offers injury update on Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
Times/dates confirmed: 3 Arsenal fixtures rescheduled
The Premier League have confirmed this afternoon the new times and dates after three of Arsenal’s remaining Premier League games were rescheduled.
Our trip to Southampton was originally postponed due to their participation in the EFL Cup final and that match will now be played on Wednesday May 10th, kicking off at 7.45pm.
Our game with Stoke City at the Bet365 Stadium has been selected by Sky Sports for live TV and will now be played on Saturday 13th in the 5.30pm kick off slot.
Finally, our clash with Sunderland at the Emirates had to be postponed due to our FA Cup commitments and it will now be played on Tuesday May 16th, shortly before the final weekend of the season.
It means we now face playing five league games inside just 14 days as we take on Man Utd [H], Southampton [A], Stoke [A], Sunderland [H] and Everton [H] between the 7th and 21st May.
Ordinarily I would be dreading such a run-in but it looks like we’ll have nothing left to play for in the league so the games could end up being meaningless.
Here are the confirmed times/dates for our rescheduled games:
Southampton v Arsenal
Wednesday, May 10
Stoke City v Arsenal
Saturday, May 13
Arsenal v Sunderland
Tuesday, May 16