- Arsenal boss claims Sanchez will sign new deal + Ozil update
- Arsenal well positioned to secure £50m deal for 31-goal hitman
- Key duo recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Leicester
- [Photos] Double injury boost as Arsenal duo train ahead of Leicester
- Arsenal battling to sign £33m Ligue 1 star
- Team news: Wenger offers injury update on Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
[Player Ratings] Arsenal 3-0 West Ham: Ozil inspires Gunners
Arsenal got back to winning ways with a comfortable 3-0 victory over West Ham at the Emirates this evening to move back up to fifth position in the table.
After a goalless first half we eventually broke the deadlock after the break when Ozil curled home from the edge of the area before the German set-up Walcott to make it 2-0 shortly after. Giroud came off the bench to curl home a superb effort to seal the three points which.
Here are my ratings:
Martinez 6.5/10 | Not alot to do but made a smart save to deny Lanzini at 2-0. Didn’t put a foot wrong.
Bellerin 7/10 | Should have scored in the second half but was always involved down the right.
Gabriel 7/10 | Very solid performance from the Brazilian. Dealt with Carroll well and was surprisingly good with the ball at his feet.
Mustafi 7/10 | A much better display from Shkodran. Composed on the ball and solid in defence.
Monreal 7/10 | Got forward all night and should have had TWO stonewall penalties.
Xhaka 7.5/10 | Controlled the game from the middle of the park. Everything went through him.
Elneny 7/10 | Solid shift from the Egyptian international. Worked hard, passed well and almost scored a header.
Walcott 7.5/10 | Should have had a penalty and was a danger down the right. Got his goal with a well-taken finish to make it 2-0.
Ozil 8/10 | Back to his best! Nicely taken goal and superb pass to assist Walcott’s effort. Confidence is slowly returning. Much better performance overall.
Sanchez 7.5/10 | Linked up well with Ozil on numerous occasions. Seemed to be up for this game more than in previous weeks.
Welbeck 6/10 | Went close with a first half header and linked-up with his team mates a few times but still working his way back to his best.
Giroud 7/10 | Lovely curling finish to seal the win. Impact from the bench once again.
Ramsey 6/10 | Got some late minutes under his belt.
Oxlade-Chamberlain 6.5/10 | Superb run set-up Giroud for his goal.
A much-needed win and you could see the confidence was coming back but we need to keep it up in order to close the gap on the top four. Crystal Palace away up next….