- Arsenal boss claims Sanchez will sign new deal + Ozil update
- Arsenal well positioned to secure £50m deal for 31-goal hitman
- Key duo recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Leicester
- [Photos] Double injury boost as Arsenal duo train ahead of Leicester
- Arsenal battling to sign £33m Ligue 1 star
- Team news: Wenger offers injury update on Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
[Photos] Arsenal boost as duo return to training ahead of West Ham
The Arsenal squad have been undertaking their final preparations in training today ahead of our Premier League clash with West Ham tomorrow night.
It looks like we’ve been handed a major double boost with Aaron Ramsey and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain snapped in full training with the rest of the squad at London Colney today.
Ramsey missed the 2-2 draw with Manchester City due to a calf injury while The Ox had a minor hamstring problem but Wenger said at his press conference this morning that the duo would be assessed at training this afternoon.
And the signs are looking good that Ramsey and Oxlade-Chamberlain will be available for selection against the Hammers which will be a huge boost as our midfield was pretty woeful at the weekend.
However, there was no sign of Laurent Koscielny as he’s been ruled out with an Achilles injury while Petr Cech and Lucas Perez are also still out along with Santi Cazorla.
Here are photos from today’s session courtesy of the Arsenal Getty images account: