- Arsenal boss claims Sanchez will sign new deal + Ozil update
- Arsenal well positioned to secure £50m deal for 31-goal hitman
- Key duo recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Leicester
- [Photos] Double injury boost as Arsenal duo train ahead of Leicester
- Arsenal battling to sign £33m Ligue 1 star
- Team news: Wenger offers injury update on Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
Fixture change: Arsenal v Man Utd clash rescheduled for live TV
Arsenal’s Premier League showdown with Manchester United has been rescheduled for Sunday 7th May after being selected for live broadcast on Sky Sports.
We welcome Jose Mourinho’s men to the Emirates in early May for what is likely to be a pivotal game to both clubs chances of finishing in the top four.
Therefore, it’s unsurprising that the TV companies have selected the game to be shown live with the match now kicking off at 4pm on Sunday 7th May on Sky Sports.
It means six of our next eight games will be shown on Sky Sports with our FA Cup semi final with Man City on BT Sport, while only our clash with West Ham on Wednesday isn’t on live TV.
The selections haven’t been made for the final few weeks of the season yet so we may have more games being shown on TV with matches against Southampton and Sunderland yet to be rearranged.
Here is confirmation of the Man Utd fixture change as per Arsenal.com:
Arsenal v Manchester United
Sunday, May 7 (originally Saturday, May 6)
Live on: Sky Sports