- Revealed: When Wenger will announce his Arsenal future [report]
- [Video] Chile 3-1 Venezuela: Arsenal’s Sanchez scores stunner
- Huge update on Alexis Sanchez’s future at Arsenal
- Arsenal set to table formal bid for Euro 2016 winner
- Arsenal boss held talks with £52m midfielder in Paris hotel
- Arsenal tipped to pay buyout fee for international attacker
- Referee’s announced for Arsenal’s games vs Man City & West Ham
- Arsenal handed major injury boost ahead of Man City clash
- Arsenal legend responds to reports he’ll replace Arsene Wenger
- Wenger: Barca star ‘had agreement’ to join Arsenal
Video: West Brom 3-1 Arsenal: Another shambles from Arsenal
Another disgraceful performance from Arsenal consigned us to a 3-1 defeat at West Brom this afternoon.
West Brom opened the scoring in predictable fashion as Michael Dawson rose high to head home following a 12th minute corner.
We levelled things up just three minutes later when Granit Xhaka found Alexis Sanchez with a lovely ball and the Chilean superstar kept his cool to make it 1-1.
Woeful defending then gifted West Brom another goal early in the second half as Hector Bellerin failed to clear a cross and David Ospina [on for injured Cech] fluffed his attempt to collect with Robson-Kanu on hand to poke home.
If the first two goals were bad the third was even worse as we allowed THREE West Brom players to run free from another corner and Dawson headed home unmarked to make it 3-1. It’s as if we didn’t do any work in training to prevent these set piece goals!
So another shambolic performance just offers yet more proof that the time has come for Wenger to leave this summer. The sooner he comes out and confirms, the better for all concerned because the club is in a mess right now.
Here are the goals: