- Arsenal boss claims Sanchez will sign new deal + Ozil update
- Arsenal well positioned to secure £50m deal for 31-goal hitman
- Key duo recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Leicester
- [Photos] Double injury boost as Arsenal duo train ahead of Leicester
- Arsenal battling to sign £33m Ligue 1 star
- Team news: Wenger offers injury update on Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
[Photos] Arsenal handed boost as injury doubt trains ahead of WBA
Arsenal appear to have been handed an injury boost with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain snapped in training ahead of our game against West Bromwich Albion this weekend.
The Ox was considered as a doubt for the trip to the Hawthorns after limping off during the first half of our FA Cup win over Lincoln City last weekend with a hamstring injury.
Arsene Wenger said at his press conference yesterday that the midfielder and Kieran Gibbs – who’s picked up a knock – would require late fitness checks before their availability tomorrow would be known.
The latest photos from today’s session at London Colney show Oxlade-Chamberlain taking part in full training so it looks as though the 23-year-old is in contention to face the Baggies.
However, there was no sign of Gibbs at training today so it appears he’s been ruled out of the game meaning Nacho Monreal is expected to come in at left-back.
Danny Welbeck is available again after missing the last two games through sickness while Mohamed Elneny was back in full training earlier this week after recovering from an ankle injury.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty Images account: