- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
Sanchez & Ramsey start: My Arsenal XI vs Bayern Munich
Arsenal need to salvage some pride when we take on Bayern Munich in the second leg of our Champions League last-16 tie on Tuesday night. This is the team I’d like to see Arsene Wenger go with….
Ospina has been our Champions League keeper all season and that’s not going to change tomorrow, even if he did ship five goals in the first leg.
Defence: Bellerin, Mustafi, Koscielny, Gibbs
Once again our defence was ripped open against Liverpool but sadly we had arguably our first choice back four out so there isn’t much we can do to strengthen the defence. The only change I’d like to see is Gibbs coming in at left-back as Monreal was roasted against the pace of Mane on Saturday.
Koscielny made a successful return [in terms of his injury, not the result!] from his hamstring injury at the weekend so he’ll continue alongside Mustafi with Bellerin at right-back.
Midfield: Xhaka, Ox-Chamberlain, Ramsey
With Ozil ruled out having only just returned from his ‘sickness’ bug I think it would be wise to go three in midfield against Bayern with Xhaka sitting at the base in the deep playmaker role.
The Ox was far more effective yet again when he moved in to the middle on Saturday so I’d like to see him there tomorrow while there is no doubt Coquelin should be dropped.
He was woeful against Liverpool and looks totally out his depth against any top team so I’d recall Ramsey with Elneny and Coquelin still out injured.
Attack: Walcott, Sanchez, Welbeck
Iwobi deputised for Ozil at the weekend in the No.10 role but his poor form continued and I think it would be unfair to keep him in the side right now.
All eyes will be on Wenger to see if he recalls Sanchez after leaving him on the bench against Liverpool amid rumours of bust-ups in training. Wenger gave little away at his press conference earlier but Alexis made a big difference when he came on and he’s our best player so while he might be acting like a spoilt child, we need him in the side.
Welbeck scored a lovely goal at Anfield so I’d keep him in the team but play him through the middle with Giroud dropping to the bench and Walcott coming in on the right.
Perez is pushing for a start and I’d have no problem if he was selected but at least he’d give us an option from the bench.
This would be my line-up: