- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
[Photos] Wenger shakes hands with Sanchez as Arsenal return to training
Arsene Wenger greeted Alexis Sanchez with a handshake as the squad returned to training this morning ahead of our Champions League clash with Bayern Munich tomorrow night.
Reports emerged last night claiming that relations between Wenger and Sanchez have broken down following a series of bust-ups in recent weeks.
The latest run-in supposedly occurred last week where Sanchez stormed out of a training session following a row with Wenger and some of his Arsenal team mates.
It led to Alexis being benched for our crucial game with Liverpool on Saturday – although the Chilean superstar came on at half time and set-up Danny Welbeck for our goal shortly after the break.
The tension comes amid rumours that Sanchez has informed the club he wont be signing a new deal and wants to leave this summer, so all eyes were on the striker as he walked out to training this morning.
An open training session is being held in front of the media at London Colney this morning as the squad prepare for tomorrow’s clash with Bayern, and the Daily Mail have tweeted a photo of Alexis shaking hands with Wenger.
It doesn’t exactly mean the pair have kissed and made up but at least they’re putting on a smile in front of the media. It’s certainly going to be interesting to see whether Alexis returns to the starting eleven tomorrow or is consigned to the bench again.
Arsene Wenger greets Alexis Sanchez at Arsenal training this morning after it emerged the star wants out of the club pic.twitter.com/KQHSxI7lRg
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) March 6, 2017
Business as usual at Colney as Alexis shakes hands with Wenger before the training session. Ozil back in the group too. pic.twitter.com/7mJhgQ7xEN
— Chris Wheatley (@ChrisWheatley_) March 6, 2017