- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
[Photos] Images of Arsenal’s 2017/18 home/away kits leaked online
It’s that time of year again when we start to see images of next season’s kits ‘leaked’ online and a few snaps of Arsenal’s supposed shirts have appeared over the past 24 hours.
The home kit dons a red body with white arms/shoulders but the real detail is around the collar as it looks like Puma have gone with two-tone red/white.
The shorts are white with red trim along the bottom. The design of the kit looks pretty basic but I actually really like it.
In the ‘leaked’ photo of the kits – which appear to be being sold in a shop in an undisclosed location [almost certainly abroad] – there is also a blue kit which is likely to be our away number.
I’m not so keen on that kit to be honest. The fading from light to dark blue is a bit much. However, the black/grey goalkeeper kit looks pretty decent. Although I’m not sold on the pink detailing.
We can not verify if these kits are accurate or just mock-ups but they are causing plenty of debate among fans on social media.
Here is a closer look at the home kit courtesy of footyheadlines.