- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
[Photos] Arsenal star snapped in training ahead of return v Bayern
The Arsenal squad have been undertaking their final preparations in training today before flying out for our Champions League showdown with Bayern Munich.
We head to the Allianz Arena for the first leg of our last-16 tie on Wednesday night with Arsene Wenger desperate to bring home a positive result ahead of the decisive second leg in north London.
The boss has plenty of decisions to make over his team selection with some reports suggesting that he’s contemplating dropping Mesut Ozil while David Ospina is expected to start ahead of Petr Cech in goal.
Central midfield is another area of concern but it’s widely expected that Granit Xhaka will come straight back in to the side after serving a four-match domestic ban following his sending off against Burnley last month.
The Swiss international has been snapped out on the training pitches this afternoon as he prepares to make his return to the first team fold tomorrow night.
Many feel Wenger should play a three-man central midfield with Xhaka joined by either Coquelin or Elneny while Oxlade-Chamberlain must surely have done enough to keep his place following some excellent performances in recent games.
Anyway, we’ll have to wait and see what the boss decides to do but he’ll be without Aaron Ramsey and Santi Cazorla tomorrow while Lucas Perez is also set to miss out after failing to train with the rest of the squad today.
Here are some photos from today’s session courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty account: