- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
- Arsenal face fight with Liverpool to land £50m star
Blow confirmed: Arsenal boss offers team news update ahead of Bayern
Arsene Wenger has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this evening ahead of our Champions League clash with Bayern Munich.
We head to the Allianz Arena on Wednesday night for the first leg of our last-16 tie and the boss has given the latest teams news ahead of the game.
Unfortunately we’ve got a fresh injury concern to deal with as Wenger has confirmed that Lucas Perez has been left back in London to nurse a hamstring injury.
We reported earlier this Perez missed training this morning and I thought he may have aggravated an ankle injury that kept him out recently but it seems he’s picked up a hamstring problem.
The good news is that the injury has been described as ‘slight’ so it doesn’t look like the striker will be on the sidelines for too long but it’s enough to keep him out of the Bayern game.
There was no further injury news so the only other two absentees are Aaron Ramsey [calf] and Santi Cazorla [Achilles] while Granit Xhaka returns from a domestic ban.
We’ll have to wait and see whether Xhaka comes straight back in to the side but I suspect he will, and there have been rumours that Wenger may deploy a three-man midfield with Mesut Ozil out on the left but we’ll have to wait and see what he decides to do.
Wenger did give away one piece of team selection news after confirming that David Ospina will start between the sticks ahead of Petr Cech tomorrow night.
Ospina played in all six of our group stage games but I expected the boss to play his first choice for such an important game tomorrow night.
Lucas Perez has not travelled due to slight hamstring problem. #afc
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) February 14, 2017
We're at our press conference…
So, who will start in goal for us in #FCBvAFC?
The boss confirms it will be this man pic.twitter.com/ggU1fAPdjD
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 14, 2017