- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
[Photos] Arsenal boost as trio snapped back in full training
Arsenal have been handed some positive fitness news with Hector Bellerin, Mohamed Elneny and Lucas Perez all snapped back in full training ahead of the Hull clash tomorrow.
Bellerin has been a doubt after being knocked unconscious during our 3-1 defeat at Chelsea last weekend after being caught by an elbow to the face from Marcos Alonso.
As per FA guidelines, the club have Hector six days off to recover but he was given the all-clear to resume first team training today and is expected to feature against Hull tomorrow.
Elneny returned from the African Cup of Nations earlier in the week and was thankfully showing no signs of the calf injury that he picked up while away on international duty.
The Egyptian international was also out on the training pitches at London Colney this afternoon and I think we’ll see Elneny come back in to the starting eleven against Hull.
There was also good news on Perez as it looks as though he’s back in contention after recovering from a minor ankle injury that kept him out of the defeat to Chelsea last weekend.
Sadly I think a place on the bench is the best the Spanish hitman can hope for as Wenger doesn’t seem to trust Perez in Premier League games.
Here are some photos of the boys in training today courtesy of Arsenal’s Getty Images account: