- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
Referee confirmed for Arsenal’s clash with Hull City
Mark Clattenburg has been named as the man who’ll be in charge of Arsenal’s game with Hull City at the Emirates this weekend, the Premier League confirmed this afternoon.
We welcome the Tigers to north London off to back of two hugely disappointing defeats to Watford and Chelsea so it’s vital we get back to winning ways on Saturday lunchtime.
Clattenburg has been handed the game so we better hope the so-called ‘best referee in England’ can do a bit better than some of his peers as we’ve been screwed by the officials lately.
Obviously the most recent incident occurred during the early stages at Stamford Bridge when Marcos Alonso’s header was allowed to stand despite the fact he knocked Hector Bellerin out cold with a stray elbow.
Now sure how the officials managed to miss that one so let’s hope Clattenburg has better eye-sight than Martin Atkinson.
Here is confirmation of the match officials, as per Premierleague.com:
12.30pm Arsenal v Hull City
Referee: Mark Clattenburg
Assistants: J Collin, A Holmes
Fourth official: R East