- Arsenal to make £20m bid for Bundesliga midfielder [Mirror]
- Leicester suffer triple injury blow ahead of Arsenal clash
- Arsenal star left Wembley on crutches following FA Cup win
- [Tweets & Photos] Ozil, The Ox & more celebrate on Twitter after beating City
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Gabriel & Holding superb
- Video: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: Sanchez fires Gunners to final
- Teams: Arsenal v Man City: Wenger sticks with 3-4-3
- 23-year-old international ‘will join Arsenal’ this summer [Mirror]
- Preview: Arsenal v Man City, attacker returns, Gibbs to start + prediction
- Key trio recalled in 3-4-3: My Arsenal starting XI vs Man City
[Photo] Striker snapped at training ground amid Arsenal move reports
According to the Express, SV Steinbach striker Daniel Hanslik has been photographed at London Colney as rumours grow he could be set to join Arsenal.
Hanslik has caught the eye of Arsenal scouts after scoring 14 goals and providing a further 5 assists for his team mates in his 18 appearances for SV Steinbach.
The Express claim that Borusssia Dortmund are also showing a keen interest in the 20-year-old but it looks as though we may have moved in to pole position for his signature.
The newspaper says that Hanslik has been on trail with Arsenal recently and is now hoping he’s done enough to secure a permanent move to north London.
The German youngster has been photographed with Arsenal duo Mesut Ozil and Shkodran Mustafi at London Colney. The other man in the photo is supposedly his representative, Kujtim Mustafi, who is also the Arsenal defender’s father.
Mustafi and Hanslik come from the same East Hesse region, where the young striker currently plays for Steinbach in the fifth tier of German football, so he certainly has some close connections with the Arsenal star.
Arsene Wenger failed to make any significant additions to his squad in January but he’s still clearly working on the future of the club – despite doubts over whether he’ll be extending his own contract this summer.
The boss splashed out around £40,000 on young full-back Cohen Bramall from Hednesford Town last month but we’ll have to wait and see whether he decides to move forward with a deal for Hanslik.