- [Photos] Images of Arsenal’s 2017/18 home/away kits leaked online
- Arsenal dealt fresh injury blow, star ruled out for 3 weeks
- Devastating blow: Arsenal star ruled out for the rest of the season
- Arsenal get some excellent injury news ahead of Liverpool trip
- Arsenal suffer fresh injury concern, attacker nursing back problem
- Date & time confirmed for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash with Lincoln
- [Photo] Arsenal star confirms double injury blow after Sutton clash
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate Sutton win & congratulate Walcott
- [Player Ratings] Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Perez shines, Iwobi woeful
- Video: Sutton 0-2 Arsenal: Walcott books quarter final spot
Done Deal: Defender poses with shirt after completing Arsenal move
Arsenal have confirmed their first signing of the January transfer window after announcing the arrival of Cohen Bramall from non-league Hednesford Town.
Bramall has been strongly linked with a move to the Emirates in recent weeks after impressing during a two-day trial at London Colney before Christmas last month.
Widespread media reports last week claimed that the 20-year-old was set to sign a two-and-a-half year deal after we’d agreed a £40,000 deal with Hednesford.
Bramall did an interview with Sky Sports last week where he confirmed that he was close to completing a ‘dream’ move to Arsenal after being spotted by chief scout Brian McDermott.
The club have now finally confirmed the deal has been completed with a statement on Arsenal.com saying:
We have signed young left-back Cohen Bramall from Hednesford Town in the Northern League Premier Division.
The 20-year-old, who impressed on a recent trial, will join up with Steve Gatting and our under-23s squad.
Arsene Wenger told reporters recently that he believes Bramall has what it takes to be the next Ashley Cole so the youngster certainly looks to have a bright future ahead of him.
It’s no surprise that Bramall will be starting his Arsenal career with the U23’s as it’s going to be a big jump from the non-league football he’s been used to but hopefully he can show us what he’s capable of and eventually force his way in to the first team.