- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
Done Deal: Defender poses with shirt after completing Arsenal move
Arsenal have confirmed their first signing of the January transfer window after announcing the arrival of Cohen Bramall from non-league Hednesford Town.
Bramall has been strongly linked with a move to the Emirates in recent weeks after impressing during a two-day trial at London Colney before Christmas last month.
Widespread media reports last week claimed that the 20-year-old was set to sign a two-and-a-half year deal after we’d agreed a £40,000 deal with Hednesford.
Bramall did an interview with Sky Sports last week where he confirmed that he was close to completing a ‘dream’ move to Arsenal after being spotted by chief scout Brian McDermott.
The club have now finally confirmed the deal has been completed with a statement on Arsenal.com saying:
We have signed young left-back Cohen Bramall from Hednesford Town in the Northern League Premier Division.
The 20-year-old, who impressed on a recent trial, will join up with Steve Gatting and our under-23s squad.
Arsene Wenger told reporters recently that he believes Bramall has what it takes to be the next Ashley Cole so the youngster certainly looks to have a bright future ahead of him.
It’s no surprise that Bramall will be starting his Arsenal career with the U23′s as it’s going to be a big jump from the non-league football he’s been used to but hopefully he can show us what he’s capable of and eventually force his way in to the first team.