- “It’s possible” – World class Arsenal target drops hint over move
- Confirmed: FA announce key Arsenal star has signed new contract
- [Photo] Banner of Alexis Sanchez’s dogs installed at Emirates
- Key man returns, Giroud out: My Arsenal XI vs Burnley
- Key update on Arsenal’s pursuit of Serie A star, £36m deal agreed
- Wenger speaks out on reported interest in world class attacker
- Arsenal in talks over signing of Ligue 1 attacker
- Arsenal boss confirms star has signed deal until 2018
- Arsenal boss confirms quadruple injury boost but attacker ruled out
- Midfield ‘hardman’ reveals reason behind failed Arsenal move
[Player Ratings] Arsenal 3-1 Stoke: How Wenger’s men rated
Arsenal moved top of the Premier League table thanks to a 3-1 comeback win over Stoke at the Emirates this afternoon with Theo Walcott, Mesut Ozil and Alex Iwobi all getting on the score-sheet.
Here are my ratings:
Cech 6.5/10 | Good save to deny Crouch an equaliser at 2-1 but once again no where near the penalty. He needs to work on his penalty-saving skills!
Gabriel 7/10 | More comfortable when he moved in to the middle following Mustafi’s injury. Solid at the back.
Mustafi N/A | Forced off after 24 minutes with a hamstring injury. Hopefully it’s not too serious.
Koscielny 7/10 | Another solid performance from our skipper. Dealt with whatever Stoke threw at us.
Monreal 6.5/10 | Given a bit of a tough time by Shaqiri in the first half but kept him quiet after the break.
Coquelin 6.5/10 | Broke up some play around the pitch but not convinced he was required in a game like this. If Ramsey was fit I like to think he’d have started.
Xhaka 7/10 | I thought he was very unfortunate to give away a cheap penalty but great on possession and made some useful tackles too.
Walcott 7/10 | Superb finish to poke home for 1-1 and almost scored a lovely solo effort near the end. Didn’t do much in-between though.
Ozil 7.5/10 | Pretty subdued in the first half but was far more involved after the break and scored a stunning header to give us the lead.
Oxlade-Chamberlain 7.5/10 | Superb floated pass to assist Ozil for our second goal and almost got on the score-sheet himself with a decent effort from outside the box. Another impressive display.
Sanchez 7.5/10 | Lovely ball in the build-up to the equaliser and got the assist for Iwobi’s goal. Another busy performance from the Chilean.
Bellerin 7/10 | Changed the game for us as he offered real pace and width down the right. Great cross to set-up Walcott for the vital equaliser.
Iwobi 7/10 | Great to see him on the score-sheet again with a lovely finish.
Giroud 6/10 | Only on for 15 minutes.
So the win sees us go top of the table on goals scored form Chelsea so let’s hope West Brom can do us a favour tomorrow afternoon.